Deadlines for audition materials are as follows:
- Fall 2018: August 2, 2018
- Spring 2019: January 2, 2019
Please follow the directions below to submit your supplemental audition materials for the Vocal Performance program at ACM@UCO.
- Complete the informational form below.
- Submit your supplemental audition materials by attaching your files at the bottom of the form below.
Your supplemental audition materials must contain the following:
This audition must be completed in video format.
Complete the steps listed below, recording section 1 through 4 with an audible metronome.
- Perform a demo of a song that best represents your voice and style. A backing track or chord accompaniment will suffice.
- Sing one song “a cappella.”
- Match pitch. Play a note on any instrument then sing the note as “Ma." Repeat with 10 different notes. (Please sing after the reference note)
- Sing 1 major scale, 1 minor scale, 1 major arpeggio, and 1 minor arpeggio. (1 octave in any key)
- Record a short narrative explaining why you wish to attend ACM@UCO.
Students are evaluated on the content of their submission, NOT the sound quality.
Direct any questions to email@example.com