Deadlines for audition materials are as follows:
- Spring 2018: January 2, 2018
- Fall 2018: August 2, 2018
Please follow the directions below to submit your supplemental audition materials for the Bass Performance program at ACM@UCO.
- Complete the informational form below.
- Submit your supplemental audition materials by attaching your files at the bottom of the form below.
Your supplemental audition materials must contain the following :
This audition must be completed in video format.
Complete the steps listed below, recording section 1 through 4 with an audible metronome.
- Play 1 major scale, 1 minor scale, and 1 pentatonic scale at any tempo with consistent timing. (2 octaves in any key)
- Play 1 major arpeggio and 1 minor arpeggio at any tempo with consistent timing. (1 or 2 octaves in any key)
- Play 1 minute in any style and tempo. (Rock, Funk, Reggae, Pop, etc)
- Submit 2 performances that best represent your style and abilities. Solo or with other musicians. You may submit previously recorded material that features your playing.
- Record a short narrative explaining why you wish to attend ACM@UCO.
Students are evaluated on the content of their submission, NOT the sound quality.
Direct any questions to email@example.com