Please follow the directions below to submit your supplemental audition materials for the Drum Performance program at ACM@UCO.
1. Complete the informational form below.
2. Submit your supplemental audition materials by attaching your files at the bottom of the form below.
Your supplemental audition materials must contain the following:
This audition must be completed in video format.
Complete the steps listed below, recording section 1 through 3 with an audible metronome.
- Perform the following rudiments: Single Strokes, Double Strokes, Paradiddles, and Alternating Flams. Optional Rudiments (in addition to those above): Double Paradiddle, Flamadiddle, 7-Stroke Roll, 9-Stroke Roll, Flam Tap, or Flam Accent.
- Perform each of the following styles as a one-minute groove in 4/4 time with fills every 8 bars: Rock, Funk, and Shuffle.
- Submit 2 performances that best represent your style and abilities. Solo or with other musicians. You may submit previously recorded material that features your playing.
- Record a short narrative explaining why you wish to attend ACM@UCO.
Students are evaluated on the content of their submission, NOT the sound quality.
Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org